Re: Character Generation - long

From: Michael W. Ryan <mryan_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:59:30 -0500 (EST)

Great, Wesley. That really illustrated it well for me. A couple more questions, though.
  1. How would you describe (either in RQ percentiles or adjectives) ability scores of 13, 17, 1w, and 5w?
  2. All I've seen for weapons and armor so far have been notable items, like the black iron sword. What would an ordinary broadsword be rated at?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm really curious about Hero Wars, and the synopsis doesn't really present it well.

Michael W. Ryan, MCP, MCT     | OTAKON 2000
mryan_at_...              | Convention of Otaku Generation
http://www.netaxs.com/~mryan/ | http://www.otakon.com/

PGP fingerprint: 7B E5 75 7F 24 EE 19 35 A5 DF C3 45 27 B5 DB DF PGP public key available by fingering mryan_at_... (use -l opt)