Re: Private list pimping

From: Jeff Kyer <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 15:00:44 -0800

"steve lieb" <styop-_at_...> wrote:
original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/hw-rules/?start=147
> > Hmmm. Sorry to have offended.
> > I was under the impression that this was fine with you...
> > Apparently this is not the case?
>
> I wasn't offended in the slightest, but want to strongly make the case
> that this list is about the rules, not the world.
>
> I think it's actually good you mentioned it, as your list will be
> invaluable to HW players - esp new ones.
>
> Sorry if the tone was waspish in any way, Jeff!

No worries. Your title to the reply just caught me a) off guard and b) startled me into sending the mail before I could chage the headder.

But that being said, yeah, I'm more Glorantho-centric, myself.

Jeff:
Easily Startled 15W
Hack Code 17
Convince Boss Code is Valid 2W2
Get New Job Before He Implodes 8W

Jeff

P.S. Trying to do something like Mr.Ralkazark in HW is a bit difficult as, as was said, things do not transfer over. And, of course, remember he *is* a full blown hero (I think?)