Re: hw-rules digest

From: Kmnellist_at_...
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 15:03:10 EST

In a message dated 2/28/00 9:31:41AM, you write:

<< have written a scenario,
 The Korolan Games, which takes place at a great athletic  contest in the East Isles. Many of the events, like foot  races, swimming, a boat race etc. can have a dozen participants  or more. How do you handle that? >>

I think I would play it in some way that has the 'competition' as some sort of opponent, as if all the players are on the same side almost, except, obviously, they aren't. I am not exactly sure, but I guess whoever reduces
'the competion' to zero AP would win, but giving the other players chances to
'transfer AP' , or even augments to to 'the competition' (even though it is
notionally on the other side).

This may not work, I am still thinking about it.

Keith N