Re: Howdy all

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 15:30:07 -0800

> Oh, Lordy! Please do not retcon Urox out of existence. Allow for flaws
> and peculiarities in the world. RQ did...

No No No, we're not retconing him out, we're trying to make sure that when we present him, he is correct. It may mean that someone worships him in the wrong way, it may mean that he is really 2 entities (Urox and Storm Bull), it may mean that he is a transcendent being that can be worshipped in multiple (correct) ways.

My vote is that he is really two similar (and possibly combined by the GLs) beings, one a god, one a spirit. However, Greg's current idea is that if a Heortling Uroxi goes to Prax, he can worship Storm Bull with no problem.

For a (mindless) berserk, Urox/SB is really complicated... He is in no danger of leaving the universe, the problem is figuring out how to present his worship in game terms.

RR