Re: A load of (storm) bull

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_...>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 12:54:38 +0000

In message <60287F7A6768D3118A270008C728E3051124EB_at_tnt_server_25>, Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_...> writes
>The two are so similar that I'd think that is likely. IMO, maybe Storm Bull was
>a spirit, or a hero, but it heroformed Urox, and effectively *became* Urox, so
>they are fungible.

That's a brilliant idea and a very silly adjective. If 'Storm Bull' is a pre-time Praxian Hero who became the local incarnation of Urox, the Foe of Chaos he is both a Spirit and the place holder for a God. Hmm, even with the development teams obsession with dotting is and crossing ts this might fly.

--
Michael Cule