Re: Modifiers and Not Defending

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 11:10:55 -0500

Roderick and Ellen Robertson wrote:

> > RR posted a good response earlier and I am quite pleased with it -- a 6
> > being the resistance of an unaware or un-caring opponent. I would also
> > use this in 'total suprise' as well.
>
> Not that this was me speaking as a narrator faced with a novel situation,
> *not* as the editor. This is not an official ruling (I'll always try to make
> the distinction between my two capacities in my posts...)
>
> RR

Seemed like a useful handle to me. Oh, I was running Hound's Tower last night and I noticed that there is a small discrepancy with the APs of the dog-guys. The starting AP is 21 + Augments. Shouldn't that be 21 (with Augments) + Fetish? Or am I being too picky?

Oh, and my players loved teh critters. Dog headded women with man headded dogs would be kinky. The opposite was considered revolting. The reaction and contrast was worth the price of admission.

I live for players getting that 'Awful Realization' look.

Jeff