Re: Skirmishes

From: Timothy Byrd <timbyrd_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 10:05:06 -0800

> Just to pick a nit here...
> when creating "composite" groups like this, the Ability ratings *are
not*
> added together, but the APs *are*:

Army ants 1(1000 AP)? Or optionally roll attacks individually? Ack!

> By the time he faces the swordsman, he looks
> exhausted & beat up, but he obviously has gotten a couple transfers,
because
> he takes out the swordsman in one shot! (bringing in the "getting
stronger
> by beating up flunkies" problem). At the end of the scene, he is
knocked
> about a bit, but not injured in the least (the girl, on the other
hand, has
> been reduced to complete defeat & captured).

I am going to have to think about this. On the face of it, that seems like a *bizarre* rationalization of the AP transfers. So if there were six more swordsmen in line after the first one, killing each one should get easier (bidwise), especially the seventh after he ran out of bullets?