Re: hw-rules digest

From: Rick Meints <RMEINTS_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 09:57:30 +0000

Micheal Cule hates the AP based combat system...

"And if you kick someone lying groaning on the floor and make a mess of it he gets back up and fights you again. ("I kick him in the balls and he gets better?")"

The one word missing in the previous sentences is "TRY", as in "I try to kick him". If you fail badly, perhaps you slip and twist your ankle.

No need to put an "I hate AP's" in your sig file, Michael. You've made it abundantly clear to us all many times.

Rick "I know Michael hates AP's" Meints

(Let's all come to Convulsion 2000 and let the authors explain it all to us.)