Re: Hit Points (a suggestion)

From: Dave Bailey <db_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 10:43:24 +0000

Dear All,

        It seems to me a little premature to start discusing house rulings on a system that hasn't been sufficiently played or even released.

        All rules sets have a pre-requisite style of play, they're a method of directing the players to a more apt approach for the game world.

        Mr Cule has taken the very wise approach of waiting until he has the end rules in his (sweaty) hands and has played them before producing house rules or commenting further. I too beleive this to be the correct approach and would urge you to give the game a chance. In particular you should explore the style of play the mechanics are driving you towards before tweeking elements.

        Yours in anticipation

        Dave "Stormkahn" Bailey

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.