Hit Points (a suggestion)

From: Richard Develyn <Richard.Develyn_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 15:26:30 -0000

From: Dave Bailey [mailto:db_at_...]

> Mr Cule has taken the very wise approach of waiting until he has the
>end rules in his (sweaty) hands and has played them before producing house
>rules or commenting further. I too beleive this to be the correct approach
>and would urge you to give the game a chance. In particular you should
>explore the style of play the mechanics are driving you towards before
>tweeking elements.

I actually think that failing to comment would be more of a sign that you weren't giving the game a chance rather than making critique's and constructive suggestions. I wouldn't even bother *thinking* about Hit Points and the like if I didn't want to give the game a chance.

I'm sure it's wise to withold (final) judgement, but that's all.

Richard