Pinch of salt

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 20:07:03 +0100

Jeff Kyer:

Yes, but I'd much prefer to see folks at least taking it with a grain of salt until we actually HAVE the rules 'in hand' as it were.

Fair point. But it *is* easier to pick out the bad when you don't have a copy in your hand to see the good bits in. I will be reserving my final judgement till I see the game. But the waiting's getting difficult... :)

For all those who are helping and working and demoing and writing, sorry to take up your time.

While we're on the subject, FWIW, people might be interested to know that there'll be an HW article (by yours truly) in the next issue, 19, of Valkyrie (British RPG mag) - which should be out soonish. Just an NPC write-up, but I've been asked to contribute a scenario with an eye to putting it in the next issue. And at least there is some material out there.

Regards,

Bruce