misc list stuff

From: Steve Lieb <styopa_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 21:34:34 -0800

  1. some are reporting difficulty in receiving (or totally absent) digests. One suggestion is to try re-subscribing. Alternately, you could just set your user info to a different category (daily headers or something). I have asked egroups about it - still no reply.
  2. FAQ: I'd love to write one, but I'm leaving for Germany Sunday for 3 weeks. Anyone?
  3. There are some good & useful links, if people haven't checked them out yet.
  4. Please - we need everyone to participate in a ritual. At your next visit to a pub (or even at home) open TWO beers. Leave one open while you imbibe the other. We are trying to lure Eurmal well away from any printer working on HW, and this is the best way I can think of to do it. :)