Examples

From: stephen.royle_at_...
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:57:17 +0100

As, along with most people, the only access I have to HW is via the info on the Glorantha web site, could I ask for somebody more in the know to send in an example of a contest, with all the bidding, who bids first, why how, examples and such like.
At the moment I feel like I'm wallowing in a sea of ignorance when it comes to the mechanics of HW.

This will also help in the fact that I've currently got a glorantha campaign on hold, waiting to start. The idea being that HW would be used as the system.
The players are beginners and if I don't like the HW system then I will just start it with my house RQ rules and add bits from HW when it 'finally' comes out.

Please help a GM gagging to play in Glorantha.

Steve