Collecting the PAQ

From: Alexandre Lanciani <alexanl_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 19:35:16 +0200

        These are my PAQs. Some have been answered, some not, but I think that for now we should collect them and decide which are frequently (beside being prematurely) asked.

        When the game will finally be out, Those Who Know Better will provide us with the answers. ;)

        So, in random order:

  1. How do I know what bid is commensurate with a described action? Could someone show me some examples of what would be appropriate?
  2. Shouldn't the bid be some percentage of the present AP, rather than a fixed amount? After all, the risks you take with a x points bid depend on how many AP you have. A 3 points standard bid does not entail a standard risk if you have less than 3 AP, or if you have as many as 30!
  3. What penalty is imposed on a character who tries to resist a parting shot, beside the wound penalty?
  4. Why sometimes situations give modifiers and other times edges?
  5. Should we allow a character to lose an ability as one of his additional traits? Say, a Humakti who loses the relationship to clan because "...He severed his ties with his kin when he became a devotee of Humakt."
  6. Can a character who is devoted to a God also be an initiate of another God (within the same pantheon)?

        That should be enough for now and for me. Who's next?

	Cheers,
	A premature Alex.