Re: Hero Wars FAQ

From: Steve Lieb <styopa_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 20:44:36 -0800

> Yes, there is a FAQ. I have been collecting questions off the list,
as well
> as things that came up during playtesting, and have sent my responses
> Greg to make sure they gibe - greg will be looking at it in the next
few
> days and then I'll post it here and it will go on the website.

And shortly thereafter, I'll have the link on our links page above. (The "shortly" being defined in proportion to my success level as I pass my "Swear to consume less beer on my next German trip 12" ability.  I haven't succeeded yet, however.)

Remember folks, there's some very interesting stuff in our links already IMO.

Der Listmeistermeisterlister