Re: Ambiguous Affinities

From: Alexandre Lanciani <alexanl_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 10:58:37 +0200

TTrotsky:

> << I know for sure that I'm going to be making up at least basic
> details for
> my new non-glorantha players to help them.>>
>
> I think the idea is that you *should* do this, and you're
> meant to like
> it.

        Actually, I do like it. But I usually leave the description to the player. After all, it's his character, he knows how he performs the feat, and the point of having vague feats is IMO to let each hero perform them differently which is not only cool but also appropriate: he reinterprets his god's power as he relives it.

        And I'm happy to finally run a game where the gamemaster knows as much (or as little) as the players! ;)

	Cheers,
	An ignoring Alex.