Re: Collecting the PAQ - Short Answer

From: Alexandre Lanciani <alexanl_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 17:17:46 +0200

Peter:

> What is so ambiguous about Run over Mud? I can't even see the
> problem with the Sunset Leap for that matter given that everybody
> has come up some nifty interpretation of what the feat was and IMO
> Sunset Leap covers all of them.

        I agree with you - there is no rule 1 on this list, yet, so let's take advantage...! ;)

        But let's also say that if we had some descriptions (*not* explanations) coming up with a nifty interpretation would have been easier.

> There will be information about how the understandings of various peoples
> about their magic.

        It'll be enough for now... BTW, I recall that the boxed set contains a book of short stories. Visions of Glorantha, right?

        Will this book contain the yearned for descriptions?

	Regards,
	A rule-breaking Alex.