Re: Re: Moon Magic Modifiers

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 14:23:57 -0400

> > From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson [mailto:rjremr_at_...]
> > >
> > > The moon's power is a bit wild and uncontrolled outside of the
> glowline.
> > > Sometimes it's a benefit, sometimes it's a hindrance.
> >
> > It'a all the fault of the Lunar Bureaucracy. For some strange
> reason, not
> > everyone can fully use the 1.5 power of the Red Moon, so to prevent
> charges

All things considered, I'd regard being able to function at full power all the time much better than having 1 day where I'm supercharged.

Afterall, when you're working the dirty world, you don't have a choice what day the barbarians come over the border. From their experinces outside the glowline, they know the best day to attack is the Dark and Dying days....

Imagine their surprise....

I simply thing of it as power regulators or that the glowline acts like a big magical dike, keeping the Empire properly flooded and evened out in Lunar magical potential.

Outside this area, things get funky again.

Jeff Kyer