Re: Apple Lane

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 18:08:58 -0400

Michael Cule wrote:

> In message <60287F7A6768D3118A270008C728E305112618_at_tnt_server_25>,
> Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_...> writes
> >>Anyone else playing KoDP met the band of 'Adventurers'?
> >
> >Yes, I blew beer over my keyboard when that happened. I attacked them and took
> >their stuff, it was most satisfying. >:->
>
> You, sir, are the kind of chieftain who gives barbarians a bad name!
> --
> Michael Cule

Yeah? So? <grin>

One is not constrained to give hospitality to Strangers. Especially hulking rude minotaurs who grope the chieftain's wife. Of course, they are a *tough* lot of strangers, but not as tough as those annoying soulless sorcerer creeps the Pharaoh sent to find out good neighbors the Gorins.

Jeff Kyer