Re: Illumination

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 23:00:27 -0700

> << can anyone add to the basic questions/problems that I've tried to glean
> from the list? >>
>
> Yah,
> How about something to nail down thiese nagging big/little size-related
> questions by providing a solid table showing siz relations, ala Superworld
or
> Runequest?

Not exactly what I was looking for (I want Illumination questions), but here is the table Trotsky posted a week ago or so:

"At Greg's request, I present here the tables for values of the Large and Small abilities used in Anaxial's Record. This should also serve as a general
illustration of how effective masteries are in HW; in particular note the non-linear nature of the table. This will also be put up at the Issaries site
soon.

(No rating) Human

Large 12      Large deer             Small 10         Typical dog
Large 15     Gorilla                    Small 12         Small dog
Large 18      Lion                      Small 15         Cat
Large 2W    Pony                     Small 18         Rat
Large 5W    Horse                   Small 5W        Mouse
Large 10W  Rhinoceros           Small 10W      Shrew
Large 2W2  Elephant               Small 5W2      Large beetle
Large 5W3  Sperm Whale       Small 15W2    Gnat
"

RR