Re: SIZ table

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 08:41:41 EDT

Ken MurfNMurf:

<< So I take it there isn't a convenient SIZ table anywhere in the rules? Seems like an A-1 oversight to me if so...>>

     There is such a table, and I have already posted it. If you mean that this table does not suit your purposes, then what do you regard as its failings? I don't see how it could be improved in terms of information content without giving the sort of specific conversion factors (kg > Large, etc.) that the dramatically-based style of HW is inherently opposed to. But if you have suggestions, I'm willing to listen.

Trotsky