Re: spells

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 16:46:40 -0400

petsku koo wrote:

> does spells and other magic have points like magic points in rq
> or can you cast spells as many time as you like?

Nope. You can do them as often as you can. They wear off and have short durations (the scene, unless otherwise stated) but it does eliminate the pesky problems with 'oh, my power crystals are empty, better refuel them'...

I find it is a lot cleaner. Yes, player heroes can 'pump up' before every battle, but if you're going to give them time to do that before every battle, then something is wrong...

Jeff