Re: Illumination

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 22:11:02 +1200

At 11:15 11/04/00 +0200, you wrote:

>I'd like to ask what is _proper_ illumination preparation?

Instruction at the hands of the Order of the Day. Although they packaged other secrets and restrictions with their instructions that ultimately transform their path into just another form of True Mysticism.

>I'd like to know the link between illumination and chaos (which was
>relatively straight forward from Dorastor).

There really isn't one. Illuminates can use Chaos because they can see that everybody else's statements about it being a bad thing is Wrong. But one can be a bad illuminate without using chaos (hmm, Palangio springs to mind but he did use chaos some of the time) or be a good mystic and use chaos (like the Lunars do).

--Peter Metcalfe