RE: Moon Magic Madness

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 11:48:04 +0100

I said:
>We now know Glorantha to be different to
>the way we thought it was 25 years ago.

According to the story as I once heard it told (which may be apocryphal), Greg was writing up Glorantha as a D&D module when he met Steve Perrin, who had a great idea for a game system. Oh, the horror that could have been! We could this very day be aruging over whether Hero Wars can simulate Glorantha without experience levels!

(That last sentence needs a new tense to describe the current point in an alternate timeline)

Philip Hibbs http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/ Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.