RE: Moon Magic Madness

From: Frank Rafaelsen <rafael_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:53:39 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, Hibbs, Philip wrote:

> >(Plus, it appears daft that a Lunar magician can increase
> >his effectiveness by 50% simply by stepping *outside* the
> >Empire's crimson border on a Full Moon Day).
>
> I always envisaged the glowline as being a day's travel wide, rather than
> something you can "step over". Am I wrong?

I would explein this to my players by stressing the importance of the cycle. The cycle is the whole point: the highs comes from the lows. This is why magic within the glowline never reaches the heights it can outside: People within the glowline don't feel enough weakness to find true strenght. And it is also why you just can't step through the glowline on full moon day to get a boost (you have to go through a whole cycle to get the effetct).

IMG Ha en god dag!
Frank Rafaelsen