Re: magic

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:03:50 -0400

petsku koo wrote:

> if I'm initiate of Humakt do i get all this or do I learn one Affinity first
> and the rest as my character gets more expirienced?
> and if I know the combat affinity do I allso know all the Enchant Iron,
> Great Blow, Shield Destroyer, Truesword Stroke, Weapon Destroyer

Says right in the Keywords that you get all the Affinities.

Yes, you know all the Feats -- IF you are a devotee. If you are an initiate, you have to improvise them at -5. Though I *personally* look favorably on initiates improvising things that mimic their god's Feats and frown on those mimicing those of an enemy.

Example:
Good Idea - Humakti improvsing Truesword Stroke Bad Idea - Zorak Zoran improvising Flee Battle Quickly

Jeff