Re: Logically and Stylistically Superior!

From: ian_hammond_cooper_at_...
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 09:11:01 -0000

Jeff wrote:
> This method is standard to all Issaries products and any scenarios
written in their format. This format has been up on the website for about a year now.<

Which is where I grabbed it from - hope nobody thought I was claiming authorship. The advice on episode layout and presentation is very useful, even if you are not planning on submitting material to Issaries.

Whatever your thoughts about the sample episodes in the Narrators book (DONT start that debate again) they do provide a useful example of the format for writing up contests (and I have used surpise and darkness as covered in these episodes in my own material). Jeff's episodes on the web site are another good example of this format.

However I do agree that a narrator shuld be allowed to give a bonus to a hero who has a more appropriate ability than those given in the write up.

Ian Cooper