Re: Biggest man in the Tula

From: Alexandre Lanciani <takenegi_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 11:16:19 +0200

> Alex Ferguson wrote:

> sometimes feel that the suckers that do write "unnecessarily long"
> ability tag-phrases _do_ deserve some sort of even break.

    Well, not only unnecessary long, but also overly specific deserve it. I like the Over the Edge approach, where rather than picking up Beautiful, players are suggested to choose tag such as Natural Beauty, Hot Babe, Model.

    A Jaded Millionaire's resistance to be seduced will be higher if the ability is Model and lower if it's Natural Beauty, because he may be fed up on stylish Models and welcome the freshness of a Natural Beauty.

    I think OTE is full of advice for HW narrators and players...

--
Regards,
Alexandre.