Re: Heortling Keywords

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 08:54:20 -0400

Adam Betteridge wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I was just looking at the Heortling keywords and noticed that Elmal doesn't
> appear, is this another direction change for Glorantha or will he appear later?
>
> Cheers
> Adam

I'm sure this will be answered by others but the answer I got when I asked On High was 'The Keywords covers the major gods worshipped. Elmal is somewhat different and we were going to be doing the difficult deities like Elmal and Stormbull in the Sartar book. Elmal is not as important as he used to be, afterall.

Or maybe it was an oversight. ;-) But I'm pretty sure that a wise narrator can probably come up with an Elmal.

Jeff