Re: Re: Followers and Broad/Narrow abilities

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 22:37:58 -0500

One wonders how a follower would survive the rigors of Gloranthan daily life if they could not have keywords. I doubt that anyone would be able to get along merely on "Innovative use of durrians 15w1" and "used to be a herd man 17".

Guy Hoyle

On 6/28/2001 at 12:17 AM Nick Brooke wrote:

>Somebody asked:
>
>> So say a PC has a follower with Warrior 17 Swift-footed 14
>>
>> Does a narrator treat the Warrior 17 as a broad ability...
>
>Why not treat it as a keyword? You're allowed to give your Followers
>keywords, aren't you?
>
>Cheers, Nick

>To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: hw-rules-unsubscribe_at_...
>To Complain constructively please email me at steve_at_....

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits. - Albert Einstein