Re: Re: Issaries offline

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 17:16:27 -0700

> > > Just a little service message in case you have tried
> > > reaching Issaries, Inc. by email the last week and worry
> > > about the lack of response. Due to technical problems they
> > > have been offline the whole week. It's supposed to be back
> > > in order next week.
> >

> > Does that include the Wizard's Attic? I just ordered some Nodwick
> and a new
> > copy of KoDP for a present to someone.
> >
> > Clay
>
> Wizard's attic is a separate entity.

The problem was that the DSL Hub for the building where Issaries, Green Knight, Chaosium and Wiz Attic live was moved, so all those companies were affected. I know that the mail was retrievable since I talked with greg yesterday or the day before and he saw something I had sent him, so your order *should* get through, Clay, but you might want to send a message to make sure.

RR