Spirit combats

From: giangero_at_...
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 15:43:24 -0000

I'm sure the matter has been already debated, but I don't find the reference, so please forgive my naiveness.

When a nature spirit (let's say a Flame Spirit) attacks a hero, can the hero
harm the spirit without magic (with his nasty blade)?

When a possessing spirit/ghost attacks a hero and it is trying to do its best to possess him, what is the relevant ability used by the hero to resist, provided he doesn't know spirit combat?

I'm a bit puzzled (things spiritual are really changed from the old MPvsMP system).

Ciao,
Gian