[Fwd: Narrator Needed for GenCon]

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:09:35 -0400

Forwarded to the Lists:

To All,

Issaries, Inc. has sponsored a Hero Wars "tournament" this year at GenCon. However, the person we had hoped would run it is now uncertain whether he will be able to attend the convention at all. We do not want to cancel the event, and are looking for someone who will be at GenCon who can run the event for us. Issaries will provide a a gift to the volunteer. There is a special prize for the person the narrator selects as the winner of the event, a $100 gift certificate to Wizards Attic good
for any Issaries products (including almost any Gloranthan materials carried by WizAtt). Issaries can provide a scenario for the narrator to run.

However, because of poor communication on the part of the GenCon staff (which also caused problems at Origins), we are not certain when the event is scheduled to run. We expect that it will be on Saturday, but the
narrator will have to confirm this when they get to the convention.

Anyone who is interested in taking on this task, please contact Stephen

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less! Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.