Re: magic

From: Andrew Dawson <asmpd_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 20:02:21 -0400

At 09:40 AM 04/13/2000 -0700, Roderick Robertson wrote: [Andrew wrote:]
>> Where is this written in the rules (chapter, page, etc.)? This is one of
>my
>> basic questions about the Hero Wars rules.
>
>The Theist Magic chapter. Can't give you a page number, I never got the
>Layout files...

I understand that you don't have it. Does anyone else? Robin?

Actually, Roderick, I would gladly accept the name of the section that the number is in. I give my reference by section and chapter page below.

I just read through the Theism chapter and I can't find the standard number for improvisational modifiers for feats for Initiates. The closest thing I can find is "Feats may be improvised from the affinities." in the last paragraph of the Initiation section (p. 5/9).

If this information isn't in the book, then I suggest that it be added to the errata/FAQ.

Thanks,
Andy