Highlander for HW

From: gamartin_at_...
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 13:14:58 -0000

Hiya. I thought occurred to min in connection with the fnecing discussion which I just wanted to throw out for comment. Remember the duel MacLeod got into when he was tto drunk to fight, Georgian period maybe? Well, the point was that he was run through several times; presumably his opponent had achieved good AP victories against him. However, how does one handle not just an invulnerability that one side does not know about, but a particular vulnerability that they might discover by accident? This is where the randomness of other systems would come into play; a blow might, randomly, be a decapitating blow. This is unlikely unless specified by an actor in HW - how would GM's handle that sort of thing?