Re: magic

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 19:33:25 -0700

> >The Theist Magic chapter. Can't give you a page number, I never got the
> >Layout files...
>
> I understand that you don't have it. Does anyone else? Robin?

Greg, and the layout guy.

> Actually, Roderick, I would gladly accept the name of the section that the
> number is in. I give my reference by section and chapter page below.
>
> I just read through the Theism chapter and I can't find the standard
number
> for improvisational modifiers for feats for Initiates. The closest thing I
> can find is "Feats may be improvised from the affinities." in the last
> paragraph of the Initiation section (p. 5/9).
>
> If this information isn't in the book, then I suggest that it be added to
> the errata/FAQ.

The Standard Improvisational Modifier (per Chapter 4 - Modifiers - Improvisational Modifiers) is -3. The Improv. Mod. can vary from -1 to -20 depending on the Narrator's feeling on how "improvisational" the player is being. (Once you get to -20 Improv, you give it up as a bad try and chose another ability).

RR