Re: pray/worship/initiate of...

From: Jonas Schiott <jonas.schiott_at_...>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 11:55:38 +0200

stefan.drawert_at_... 01-08-07 09.48:

> now it makes sense, even if it's surprising to see that especially
> humakt is given a missionary ability, while more gentle folks do not
> [maybe the sinister swords are more in need of ?!]

? I thought it was perfectly clear from page 96: "Humakt has no dedicated priests or god-talkers, even at his temples. The Swords conduct all religious duties for their battallions or other followers."
That's why all devotees (i.e. Swords) have the skills "initiate to" and "pray to", which are normally part of the god-talker keyword.

> And what good for is "pray to humakt"?

What good is praying to any god? As noted, all god-talkers get this. It's not a specifically Humakti obsession.

Jonas Schiött
Göteborg