Re: Community questionaire

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 20:09:50 -0000

Wow! I very much like the approach you took. If something like that can appear in the various culture books I think it would be a HUGE boon to anyone trying to run a campaign in that setting. Not only is it informative, but it gets you feeling involved before you even start.

For some culture books maybe you abbreviate the early portions for reasons of space (i.e. in a general lunar book, you give very limited amounts pre-red-goddess, for the trader-princes you maybe focus mostly on events since the closing, since they probably derive from a very limited group of origin with a restrictive view of older history).

--Bryan