Silly terminology question

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 21:17:24 -0000

A typical initiate of the the Tatouth subcult of the Orlanth adventurous aspect of Orlanth can be written as "an initate of Tatouth Adventurous" and it is nice and easy to say and everybody understands. This generally works with all the Orlanth and Ernalda sub-cults.

Some sub-cults of other gods are likewise similarly easy to describe briefly "an initiate of Vinga Red-Woman" or "an initiate of Issaries Goldtongue" are pretty clear.

Basically if either the sub-cult or the next level up is descriptive it sounds OK.

But then you get the cases where gods with no aspects have sub-cults named for people. For example Yinkin's sub-cult of Hevren. I guess you could call it "an initiate of Hevren Yinkinson." But others are even worse, like Hevduran the Sword Sage, a sub cult of Lankhor My. How the heck to you say that in a convenient way?

Not a big issue, I just like easy to say descriptions.

--Bryan