More questions on Hero Bands

From: Bo Rosén <bo.rosen_at_...>
Date: 20 Aug 2001 20:26:40 +0200

I'm working on a Hero Band where the Guardian Being was a minor hero with an ability he stole from a darkness demon (probably something simple such as See in Darkness or some form of limited Darksense).

I want the fellow to appear as a ghost-like entity (banal, I know - but I want it in this case) which would make him a manifestation according to the new rules on www.glorantha.com/hw/guardian_beings.html My problem is I want him to be able to teach the members his special ability, presumably as a feat, as manifestations use their magic themselves.
The reason I ask, is simply because I'd like to stick to said rules as much as possible.

So, what do you suggest?

Ignore the rules (always an option)
Set this up as a minor herocult and forget about the Hero Band thing, or combine the two.
Re-read the rules, carefully this time.

Cheers,

        Bo
--