Re: More questions on Hero Bands

From: Bo Rosén <bo.rosen_at_...>
Date: 21 Aug 2001 07:44:48 +0200

Den 21 Aug 2001 12:37:58 +1200 skrev Peter Metcalfe:

> >Ignore the rules (always an option)
>
> If you ignore the rules, then your entry won't be valid. What

I was unclear, sorry. I didn't mean the rules of the contest, just the rules for Hero Bands and Guardian Beings. I don't think this hero band would pass the contest rules anyway.

> you could do instead is to have the ghost touch people (in
> some flashy way) to confer upon them the ability to See in
> Darkness for a short while.

I'm leaning towards creating a small Hero Cult and a Hero Band that is connected to it. This would entail two different degrees of membership, one for the band (who are just a kind of mercenaries anyway) and one for the Hero Cult (which would provide the Darksee feat for those who initiate). You could be a member of either or both, though few would be members of only the Cult.

Thanks,

        Bo

--
Bo Rosen (bo.rosen_at_...)