Re: Re: More questions on Hero Bands

From: Bo Rosén <bo.rosen_at_...>
Date: 21 Aug 2001 16:44:11 +0200

Den 21 Aug 2001 14:31:33 +0000 skrev Jeff:

> Any valid contest entry should be do-able under the Hero Band &
> Guardian Being rules.

I have never intended to enter this band into the contest. Still, I'm trying to come to my senses and keep this simple, so it may actually be eligible.

> high-school.... (a la Harn). Some things look good on paper that just
> don't make sense in practice.

He, yeah. I always wondered about that.

Thanks everyone who has replied, I think I may be able to lick this into shape. Much obliged.
The silly thing is it that there isn't anything particularly strange about the Hero Band - just me I guess.

Cheers,

        Bo

--
Bo Rosen (bo.rosen_at_...)