Re: using two weapons [eventually]

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 15:43:01 -0000

John wrote:

> Thanks Stefan! ... At least I am not totally alone in my view that
> dual weapon combat should permit different modifiers. :-)

Nope, I agree *completely* that dual weapon combat should "permit different modifiers" -- as should *any* fighting style.

I disagree, however, with your earlier suggestions that dual weapon combat should require different rules to be always in effect for any character using that technique.

Incidentally, Stefan's post (which you praised) did specify:

>> so, no set rules, but improvisation on the spot

which is kinda the reverse of what you were originally proposing, no?

Cheers, Nick