Re: Re: Brain Fried L Mhy, Exceptions

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:56:16 -0700

At 04:17 PM 8/21/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>>Now, according to the Jolsadaring information this isn't possible, since the
>>apostate's brain would be devoured from within, and h'e be dead
>>
>>My question is, how are exceptions possible?
>>I think it would be a poor world if there is no room for exceptions.
The exceptions are the stories that are worth telling. Maybe he knows he is an exception and no one knows why. I am willing to bet that a decent Narrator will, during the stories played, discover with the player what the exception is about.
Maybe youcould give the player a list of all those possibilities and let him know he's considered all of them as possible, and that, if he wishes, he can investigate them as part of the campaign.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_...
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>