Heortling Literacy

From: Roland <rmv1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 20:40:19 -0000

Listmeister:
> Please take the ad hominem posts off this list.

Here, here! When an acrimonious debate ensues, one should emulate the noble Buserian and simply reaffirm one's inner equanimity. The picture of the Buserian and the Issaries merchant has got be one of the my favorites; the poor guy looks like he's about to burst a blood vessel.

On to my actual question: Storm Tribe lists three Lhankor Mhy scripts, "cat scratching", "dog scratching" and "stone scratching". Anyone have any guidelines on assigning difficulties for these as far as Reading and Writing? Would you require separate skills for each of them? Subskills like the Combat skills have? The same skill but increasing difficulty?

Roland Volz