Re: Need a little help with heroquests

From: Charles Corrigan <glorantha_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 14:43:06 -0000

> I agree. However, I've been told that Greg says otherwise:
> the difficulty of a particular heroquest (story) is fixed,
> so if you want to have an easier time, you have to choose
> easier stories ('How Orlanth Fixed the Roof' rather than
> the LBQ).

I am sure this is true of some stories/myths in Glorantha. However, it is clear that the Heortlings do the LBQ (Lightbringers Quest) at at least three different levels - the annual Sacred time re-enactment led by the clan ring, the Stationary LBQ that Kallyr did and the full LBQ of Harmast, Argrath etc.

regards,
Charles