RE: Re: Need a little help with heroquests

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 12:17:52 -0400

Nick writes :

>I agree with Charles that the exercise of producing a HW heroquest writeup
for a >"real" myth -- not one invented for the sake of an adventure, but one we knew about
>already; why not one of the KoDP stories, say? -- would concentrate the
mind
>wonderfully.

I'll be the first to admit that this isn't very good but I have an attempt at the Making of the Storm Tribe HQ on my website. (It's one of the first HW scenarios I've written so I did it w/o a lot of experience under my belt).

http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/regions/sartar/mosthq.html

This is another example of a HQ that should be doable on different levels because it can be done for so many reasons :

  1. Improve the clan's mood/improve a chieftain's skills.
  2. Start a new clan.
  3. Start a new tribe.
  4. Help to start a kingdom?

Oliver