RE: Are your books falling apart?

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 14:46:34 -0400

Not me.

Oliver

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 1:19 PM
To: hw-rules_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: Are your books falling apart?

This is not a rules question, but I am curious to know if others are having problems with their books' bindings dropping pages. I have had three books begin to fall apart with only light to moderate use. In fact, my main rulebook had to be disassembled, placed in sheet protectors and clipped into a three-ring binder. I have been assured by a rep from Issaries that this is unusual. Has anyone else had this problem?

John

To Post a message, send it to: hw-rules_at_... To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: hw-rules-unsubscribe_at_... To Complain constructively please email me at steve_at_....