Re: Are your books falling apart?

From: Peter Larsen <plarsen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 14:26:41 -0500

>This is not a rules question, but I am curious to know if others are
>having problems with their books' bindings dropping pages. I have
>had three books begin to fall apart with only light to moderate use.
>In fact, my main rulebook had to be disassembled, placed in sheet
>protectors and clipped into a three-ring binder. I have been assured
>by a rep from Issaries that this is unusual. Has anyone else had
>this problem?

My Thunder Rebels is looking a little ratty, because I've been thumbing through it a lot. It's binding still seems fine, though. All of the other volumes are in great condition. You haven't offended Lhankor Mhy or Busarian in some way, have you? That might cause your books to fall apart.... Perhaps a pious sacrifice to your local library might restore their favor....

Peter Larsen (Librarian)