Re: Re: Are your books falling apart?

From: John Briquelet <Briquelet_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 15:02:55 -0700

Hmmm, I happen to be an English teacher. I'm pretty good at caring for books. It wasn't anything in the way that they were handled.

  Mine are all still fine. Mind you, my wife worked in a library all   through university, and has subsequently trained me well in NEVER   EVER EVER EVER laying a paperback book out flat, and I almost never   slip and put it down spread out to save my spot. I suspect that if   you are less thoroughly conditioned the binding could easily break   down. Paperbacks really don't take kindly to having their binding   cracked.

  --Bryan

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

  To Post a message, send it to: hw-rules_at_...   To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: hw-rules-unsubscribe_at_...   To Complain constructively please email me at steve_at_....